Movable Slab Table Formwork Systems,Universal Slab Shuttering For
HORIZON’s slab table formwork system is typically used in
concreting flat slabs for high-rise commercial towers, residential
towers, etc. As the table form is assembled in one unit, it can be
easily moved horizontally by trolley and vertically by lifting
bracket, without being dismantled. In this way, the table form
system provides a perfect solution with less cost and high
efficiency when pour slab concrete on site.
- High load-bearing capacity of props are used in HORIZON table
- Very easy installation to required dimensions and height level of
the table, by adjusting props.
- It’s quite convenient to strip or relocate the tables by using
trolley and lifting bracket.
- Large table size upto 15 m2 (3m x 5m) is easily transferred in one
single crane lift.
- High safety measures are ensured by applying guard rails to edge
- Guard rails are equipped to edge tables for safety protection.
After edge tables erected, steel wire cables are used to fasten it
to the embedded anchor bolts on the ground.
Make sure low stacking height when transported and stored.
Safe, fast shifting appliances, save time and cost.
EN 1065 standard props are applied to tables, which ensures
high-loading capacity of tables.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20|
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20|
For holding floor props